This year's symposium has the following motto: POCT - New perspectives for cross-sectional technologies and extended application areas.
Mon, March 14, 2022 - Wed, March 16, 2022, Klinikum rechts der Isar of the Technical University of Munich.
The scientific foci of the event will be:
- IT concepts for POCT, eLearning.
- Innovative POCT applications in outpatient and inpatient care
- POCT in emergency medicine and intensive care units
- POCT methods in the diagnosis of infectious diseases - Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT)
- Continuous monitoring of biomarkers and drug monitoring using POCT
- Prospects for cross-sectional technologies for the development of new POCT methods and devices
- POCT concepts in the IVD industry and by clinical users
- Organizational aspects - POCT management in hospitals
- Legal regulations for POCT - New challenges due to the European IVDR
- Quality assurance, legal and IT security of POCT
Further information and registration: https://www.poct-symposium.de/