Please contact the office.
- Send the filled in and signed confidentiality agreement (see right column) to the office.
- Then fill out the Project Proposal form (see right column) and send it to the office as well.
The focal point of the InfectoGnostics research agenda is the on-site diagnostics (POCT) of infections in human medicine (pathogen and host response), pathogen diagnostics in the field of food safety, in animal diseases (especially zoonoses) and safety research. If you are unsure whether the field you are representing fits into the InfectoGnostics research agenda, please contact the office in advance.
We will treat your documents confidentially even without a confidentiality agreement. For written documentation, we recommend that you first complete a confidentiality agreement.
Of course. Just get in touch with us; we are happy to advise you on any phase of your project.
We will help you find a suitable partner. InfectoGnostics maintains contact with more than 30 partners in Thuringia and beyond.
The InfectoGnostics office advises applicants during the application phase and project implementation. The internal assessment with regard to the InfectoGnostics research agenda is carried out by a committee of independent experts (see Funding Procedure in right column).
- Contact the office
- Complete confidentiality agreement
- Submit project outline
- Project outline will be assessed by experts
- Conclude cooperation agreement with campus-specific IP control
- Start your project now
- The project begins after completion of the cooperation agreement, with or without allocation of funding, depending on the project.
The requesting institutions are applicants and have sovereignty over the projects carried out.
The evaluation of project outlines takes place from autumn 2014 by an independent panel of experts. The project outline will be reviewed for:
- Novelty of the project
- Unique feature of the expected results
- Contribution to the development of diagnostics or technology
- Medical need
- Compatibility with the InfectoGnostics research agenda
Dr. Jens Hellwage
Phone: +49 3641 948 309
Christin Weber, M. A.
Phone: +49 3641 948 303