3rd Annual EVBC Meeting
The third Annual Meeting of the European Virus Bioinformatics Center, will be held in Glasgow, UK, 28–29 March 2019. The meeting is jointly organized by the EVBC and the MRC-University of Glasgow Centre for Virus Research.
The meeting will focus on bioinformatics approaches in virology, and we welcome any contributions within this cross-disciplinary field.
Sub-topics include (but are not limited to):
- virus detection, annotation, and characterisation
- study of virus populations, phylogeny, and coevolution
- outbreak preparedness and virus eradication
- virus-host interactions and replication
- as well as drug design and vaccines.