Day 1 of the event will be dedicated to showcase the outcomes gathered by the project’s partners in the five Key Thematic Areas:
- Big Data, Electronic Health Records and Health Governance
- Health Technology in Connected & Integrated Care
- Personalising Health Industry
- Innovation Flow in the Healthcare
- Tackling Ethical, Economical, Legal and Social Aspects of Personalised Medicine
The Final Conference involves the participation of international experts including keynote speakers who will present successful examples of innovation in Personalised Medicine and its implementation in the healthcare ecosystem.
During Day 2 the winners of the Best Practice Award will be awarded with a dedicated ceremony.
More Info and registration: https://www.regions4permed.eu/eventi/final-conference/