Under the motto "diagnostics before therapy", we are working in public-private partnerships (PPP) to improve infection diagnostics in order to drive diagnosis-driven therapy decisions e.g. to reduce resistance to antibiotics. The use of photonic technologies and the combination of different molecular and microbiological methods are among our research priorities.
Offerings of the InfectoGnostics research campus for our partners in the PPP:
- Representation of interests of public and private partners in infection diagnostics regionally, country-wide and Europe-wide.
- Information about current public funding on topics of the research campus
- Support from the project idea to the final report by the office of the research campus
- Shared use of research infrastructures (e.g. BSL-1 genetic engineering and BSL-2 microbiology laboratories) in the Center for Applied Research within campus projects
- Invitation to campus events, workshops and trainings, such as the DiagnosTech Lectures, the InfectoGnostics Symposia or events of external cooperation partners
- Support in the search for specialists, support in job advertisements
- Contact and referral of partners for research and development projects
- Direct access to clinical users/experts of in vitro diagnostics
- Support in the area of marketing & public relations (trade fair appearances, press relations, social media)
- Participation in the information of decision makers in the health care sector on federal and EU level
- Collaboration on the Thuringian innovation strategy through our involvement as the Thuringian innovation cluster for diagnostics and biotechnology
- Active promotion of PPP and dissemination of diverse information from the network
Please do not hesitate to contact us!