For the 5th time, the German Society for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (DGKL), the Heinz Nixdorf Chair of the TUM and the Institute for Clinical Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry (Klinikum rechts der Isar of the TU Munich) are jointly organising the Munich Point-of-Care Testing Symposium.
This year, InfectoGnostics will present both the research campus concept and the campus projects "Resistovac" and "POCT-ambulant" in expert presentations.
More information and registration
The other scientific focal points of the event will be:
- IT concepts for POCT, eLearning
- Innovative POCT applications in outpatient and inpatient care
- POCT in emergency medicine and intensive care units
- POCT methods in the diagnosis of infectious diseases: Nucleic Acid Testing (NAT)
- Continuous monitoring of biomarkers and therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) using POCT
- Prospects for cross-sectional technologies for the development of new POCT methods and devices
- POCT concepts in the IVD industry and by clinical users
- Organisational aspects - POCT management in hospitals
- Legal regulations for POCT - New challenges due to the European IVDR
- Quality assurance and legal and IT security of POCT