For details, please, contact email@example.com, or by phone +49-30-555-7821-10.
biotechrabbit is a young, dynamic and fast growing company. We have established a global presence and, in a short period of time, generated business with strategic partners, diagnostic companies, OEM-customers, distributors and end users all around the world.
Our key values are innovation, quality and reliability, with an emphasis on open communication with our partners and customers.
We keep pace with the fast changing environment of the life sciences and molecular biology with the goal of taking the lead. To further extend our high-quality portfolio, we continuously develop new products that offer unique advantages.
Flexibility and engagement are reflected in our internal structure which is characterized by a flat hierarchy, project team work, and enjoyment with what we do.
Positions currently open
Sales and Marketing Manager (w/m/d) (more details here)
Quality Management Representative (w/m/d) (more details here)
Protein Purification Specialist (w/m/d) (more details here)
Laborant / Technischer Laborassistent (m/w/d) (more details here)
For details, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by at phone +49-30-555-7821-10.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Research and validation of a molecular typing system for a clinically relevant, potentially antibiotic-resistant hospital pathogen.
The Leibniz Institute of Photonics Technology (Leibniz-IPHT) offers the following position in the Research Department of Optical-Molecular Diagnostics and Systems Technology starting February 1st 2022 (Application Deadline: Dec 15, 2021)
PhD candidate / Research Assistant (f/m/d)
The position is part-time (50%) and limited for three years. An extension will be sought upon suitability, but depends on availability of external, project-specific funding.
Your field of activity:
• Research and validation of a molecular typing system for a clinically relevant, potentially antibiotic-resistant hospital
• Performing work in laboratories of biological safety levels S1, S2 and S3**.
Maintaining necessary laboratory routines in the safety area.
• Conventional microbiological procedures (Gram stain and microscopy, bacteriological cultures, antibiotic susceptibility
• Molecular biology work (next-generation sequencing, DNA preparation, amplification, , microarray hybridizations,
• Sequence analysis and bioinformatics: design, verification, validation and documentation
• Image analysis of array images, database maintenance, LIMS, report design
• Independent execution of feasibility studies
• Project documentation
Further information can be found here: